BLOOMINGTON, Indiana — Welcome to Press Row and Simon Skjodt Assembly Hall, where the Indiana Hoosiers went 4-0 and 11th-place Wednesday night in game two of the Hoosier Classic against Little Rock.
Welcome to our live blog where we’ll keep you updated with all the news and views in real-time, live from Center Court. We’ll also be throwing in some highlights and opinions.
We’ve had some HUGE injury reports already. Indiana has three players including star Trayce Jackson-Davis. Here’s the whole story CLICK HERE
How the blog works: We post the latest articles at the top, so just keep updating and enjoy the game!
Scroll to Next
6:05pm – It was no surprise to see Anthony Leal in a boot because he looked in pain Sunday night twisting his ankle on Sunday night. Trey Galloway (knee) is staying on as a precaution I’m told. Trayce Jackson-Davis is dealing with a previous issue, but I’ve also been told it’s not serious.
5:55pm ET – Here are the officials for tonight’s game: James Breeding, Lewis Garrison, Edwin Young.
5:50 p.m. – This is the second game of the Hoosier Classic for both teams. Little Rock defeated Jackson State 94-91 on Sunday night while Indiana defeated Miami of Ohio 86-56 in Indianapolis.
- HOW TO SEE: Indiana hosts Little Rock at the Hoosier Classic on Wednesday in Bloomington, Indiana. Here’s how to watch three leading storylines with game time and TV info, the latest on point distribution, coaching matchup, series history and more. CLICK HERE
- OPENING LINE: The Hoosiers, who have won and covered all four games so far, are big favorites over Little Rock. CLICK HERE
- TOM BREW COLUMN: Little Rock coach Darrell Walker also has a connection to Indiana coach Mike Woodson. He was on Woodson’s staff when he was head coach of the NBA’s New York Knicks. They will face each other when the Hoosiers take on Trojans on Wednesday night at Simon Skjodt Assembly Hall. CLICK HERE
- Indiana beats Miami: Indiana forward Trayce Jackson-Davis had 17 points and 16 rebounds and eight other Hoosiers had six or more points as the No. 12 Hoosiers celebrated their fourth consecutive win with an 86-56 win over Miami of Ohio in Indianapolis on Sunday. CLICK HERE
- PHOTO GALLERY: Relive the action and take a look at 25 photos from Indiana’s 86-56 basketball win over Miami, Ohio at the Gainbridge Fieldhouse. The Hoosiers improve to 4-0 in the young season. CLICK HERE
- CJ GUNN EXPRESSES CONFIDENCE CJ Gunn didn’t play for Xavier on Friday, but he did a little of everything in 22 minutes against Miami of Ohio on Sunday. He was ready to play and exuded confidence, which isn’t always common in newcomers and that’s all coach Mike Woodson asks. CLICK HERE
- TOM BREW COLUMN: Miller Kopp is shooting 53 percent from three-point range in four games and playing well in Indiana’s 4-0 start. He may not be Indiana’s most important player, but he is when the ball is in his hands. He’s Indiana’s top perimeter shooter, and they need him to play well to win titles this year. CLICK HERE